Dietitian’s have specialist training in the field of nutrition. They can help translate scientific research and evidence regarding health and nutrition into practical information to assist you in managing and/or improving your health and wellbeing.
A dietitian can also assist you to make dietary modifications necessary to help manage or treat a number of medical conditions.
– Anyone wanting to make positive changes to their current nutritional intake
– Someone needing to gain more understanding of dietary management of their medical condition(s)
– A new medical diagnosis requiring dietary modifications
– Anyone with body weight concerns – too high or too low
– Someone wanting a periodic review of their dietary practices
– Food allergy and intolerance, in particular FODMAP intolerance
– Gastrointestinal issues
– Body composition analysis
– Weight management
– General healthy eating and family nutrition
– Sports and performance nutrition
– Management of specific nutrient deficiencies
– Diabetes, Insulin Resistance or Impaired glucose tolerance
– Heart related health
– Pregnancy and antenatal nutrition
– Vegetarian eating
Step #1: Arrange an Initial Dietetics Consultation at the clinic. This can be done either online (BOOK NOW) or via phone (03) 5229 3911.
Step #2: In most cases, you will be required to arrange a follow-up consultation to review your progress, discuss challenges and make changes where required.