@ THE INJURY CLINIC PHYSIOTHERAPY GEELONG
1. There may be times when your preferred practitioner is unavailable. Rest assured that physiotherapists at The Injury Clinic work closely together as a team to ensure the best outcome for all our clients. If you can not find a suitable time with your preferred practitioner, we encourage you to continue to book a consult. Your preferred practitioner will be made aware and your case discussed.
2. Not all available appointments are made available online. If you can not find a time that suits, we encourage you to call the clinic on (03) 5229 3911, we may just be able to find a solution!
3. Please take the time when booking an appointment online to ensure that you have selected the appropriate appointment type.
Initial Consult: This is to be selected if you HAVE NOT been to the clinic previously.
New Case Consult: This is to be selected if you HAVE been to the clinic previously, but are seeking treatment and management for a NEW INJURY, or you have not consulted with your Physiotherapist for > 4-6 weeks. It will allow your treating practitioner more time to assess and treat your injury.
Follow-up Consult: This is to be selected if you are currently receiving treatment and have been advised by your Physiotherapist to arrange a follow-up consult.
4. Clinic Director & Physiotherapist, Laura Anderson is not currently accepting new clients. Her case load is currently at capacity; so this is to ensure that the care and management of her current client base is not compromised. We encourage you to book a consult with either Sam or Liz. Laura will ensure that she discusses your case and consults with your treating practitioner. Times have been made available for Laura to consult along side both Sam and Liz during initial consults. For more information regarding these times, please call the clinic on (03) 5229 3911.
5. We welcome any questions, queries or concerns that you may have. Please call and speak with one of our friendly reception staff at any time.